I just read in quick succession the news that the Michael Jackson tribute tour has been cancelled and that Stephen Fry’s twitter influence is having a dramatic effect on the publishing world, I thought I’d post a video that combines the two in a rather marvellous way.
- What does social media make-up look like?
- There’s life Jim, but not as we know it…
- Possibly the biggest understatement of the century?
- Michael Jackson tribute tour cancelled…
- Could Amir Khan threaten freedom of speech on Facebook?
- Your business card is cr@p!!!
- After insidemex.com, it’s back to planet blog…
- Mobile gets social media on the move
- Image of the Day 28/1/09
- President 2.Obama
- Mainstream media sources embrace Twitter and Facebook
- Image of the Day 23/1/09
- London tweets more than any other…
- Microsoft and Ebay make the recession seem a whole lot more real
- Simon Burgess, meet Simon Burgess
- Depressingly familiar advertising complaints follow “Matrix”-style VW Golf ad…
- Continuing with my online video obsession…
- A beginner blogs about beginning a blog
- Video doesn’t play well in Mexico
- Chilly in Chile
- How soon is too soon?
- In 140 characters or less, explain the meaning of life